COURSES THAT FIT YOUR SCHEDULE
COURSE LISTING BY TOPIC
Courses are not included with registration (unless you have a Pass). An additional fee is required to access the short courses. Courses run live 4-13 November. Recordings of courses are accessible until 15 March 2021.
REGISTERED? LOG ON to see the courses for which you are registered. Don't see a course you paid for? Contact IS&T.
NOT REGISTERED? Visit the Short Course webpage to view the full schedule and descriptions. You may add them to your registration at any time.
Color Theory and Modeling • SC07 Fundamentals of Psychophysics (J. Ferweda) • SC09 Characterizing Surface Appearance (J. Ferweda) • SC15 Individual Differences in Color Matching and Appearance (M. Fairchild) • SC02 Advanced Colorimetry and Color Appearance (G. Sharma)
• SC01 Color and Imaging (G. Sharma)
• SC04 Fundamentals of Spectral Measurements for Color Science (D. Wyble)
• SC14 High Dynamic Range Imaging: Improvements and Limits after more than 20 Years of Research (A. Rizzi and J. McCann)
• SC12 Color Imaging Challenges with Compact Camera Optics (K. Matherson)
• SC06 Color and the Camera Imaging Pipeline (M. Brown)
• SC05 The Art of Making Better Pixels: High Dynamic Range Display Concepts and Technologies (T. Kunkel)
• SC11 Color Essentials in LED Lighting Systems (M. Murdoch)
• SC10 Solving Color Problems using Vector Space Arithmetic(M. Vrhel)
• SC13 Spatial Color Perception and Image Processing (E. Provenzi)
• SC08 Using the New Colour Management Technology, iccMAX: Architecture and Practical Applications (P. Green)